Our Begining...

Our Begining...

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

These are the special times...


take a look back............just a year ago-there are no words and precious isn' t good enough....but here we are...............................my, my...................tear* I sit here and I am just realizing life is so fragile...and it's not about me......ha, that's a real selfish statement! But it's not...I read a friends statement about her Christmas and how things were different this year because she is prego with a almost three year old and she is on bedrest......unable to do everything she normally does on Christmas.....or spend any money this year, because there is only one income and they don't make enough for extra with her on bedrest.......she said she's really, for the first time, realizing what Christmas is all about-not the hussell and bussell of the holidays or buying those gifts out of obligation and going in debt...it's about her family and her little girl-teaching her Jesus and the true meaning of Christmas-Jesus-and her Husband and loving and serving them...wow, I am just really put in a place of-what am I going to do? Am I going to continue to just go through MY motions the things I love, my traditions-or thought were more important-or am I going to STOP and focus on Jesus and what He has given me this wonderful Christmas season and every day for that matter-and really hoan in on my family-my little family unit, making memories with them out of selflessness------------it's not about me anymore it's about my children who've never known the joys of Christmas and my husband who has really lost everything as far as family who is in real need of some attention and focus from his wife-------------------it's time for action...breaking the mold...Jesus help me show my family you have destined me to have your love and joy this Christmas season...that we may focus on You....Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment